The projects we handle vary from small fabricated parts to major complete sub-assemblies ready for installation onto vehicles, such as the Challenger Tank.
Some of our capabilities and equipment include:
- A wide range of quality CNC Machines for turning, milling and grinding.
- High Quality Fabrications in Mild and Stainless steel, Aluminium and armour Plate up to 10 Tonnes utilising the latest synergic welding technology.
- Installation of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems along with mechanical and electrical assemblies.
- CNC Laser cutting machines which utilise the latest technology available. Up to 15mm in mild steel and 6mm for Aluminium and stainless steel can be cut with a capacity to hold 4000mm x 2000mm metal sheets.
- Welding equipment and capabilities consisting of MIG, TIG, MMA, Stud and spot welders.
- Software capabilities include Solid Works, Pro engineering (3D modelling.), RADAN.
CNC Sheet Metalwork, punching and bending:
- 4 x CNC Guillotines; up to 3000mm x 6mm Mild Steel capacity.
- 5 x CNC Turret Punches; (40 station) up to 6mm, 1250mm throat depth - 30 tonnes capacity.
- 7 x CNC Press Brakes; up to 3200mm x 100 tonnes capacity plus manual up to 4000mm x 250 tonnes capacity.
Powder Coating and Wet Painting equipment and capabilities can be summarised as follows:
- Iron Phosphate pre-treatments
- 2 x Automatic powder coat lines. (20 m in line curing oven)
- Numerous wet back booths.
- Numerous environmental booths.
- Numerous Powder coating and wet booths for the offline coating of out of gauge items.